Saturday 18 September 2010

The Time is NOW.

NYFW = Done!
LFW = Well and truly underway!

It's an exciting time in the fashion world Ladies & Gents - the green lights are shining and it's all GO GO GO.
The last 48 hours of final preparations have seen stress levels rise through the roof at Elle HQ; many a Liz Hurley snack bar has been consumed (definitely not through choice but necessity, sorry Liz but they really do taste like cardboard), heels have been kicked off and a few tears have been shed... but now there is no time like the present! Get down to Somerset House, VFS or On/Off to find next season's emerging talent and inspiration. I'll be donning my fashion spectacles all day tomorrow so look out for me!
Today however, I am allowing myself a very much needed day off with my mama.



No comments: